Waiver, Release, and Certification
Enhancing Tlingit, Haida and Tsimshian Art
1) I agree to hold Sealaska Heritage Institute (SHI), its employees, officers, and volunteers harmless from any and all claims I might have for personal injury or damages to or loss of my property while participating in the formline workshop.
2) I agree that in the event of loss, deterioration or damage to my property, regardless of the cause of any such loss, deterioration or damage, the liability of SHI shall be limited to such amount, if any, as may be paid by the insurer, and I hereby release SHI, its officers, agents and employees from any liability arising out of any such loss, deterioration or damage.
3) I have read and agree to abide by the Sealaska Heritage Workshop Policy & Standards.
4) I understand that violation of the Sealaska Heritage Workshop Policy & Standards may result in my immediate removal from the workshop.
5) I authorize the use of my name, address, biography, photos and video of my submitted work and of myself, for educational, promotional, cultural purposes or public requests for names of artists.
6) I commit to attend the full Northwest Coast formline design class (40 hrs).